- learning the deepest love imanginable and seeing that love grow everyday
- being beyond excited at the simplest actions
- a smile melting your heart no matter what your mood
- going through an immense amount of pain and knowing you would do it a thousand times over for the same outcome
- seeing a miracle
- trusting in God in a whole new way
- never getting bored of talking about your little one even though everyone else most likely will
- seeing a whole new side of your husband and loving them in a whole new way
- knowing someone from the moment they were concieved and loving them
- being puked on, peed on, pooped on and still laughing when you see that smile
- giving up your 'freedom' and not even caring
- knowing you would do anything if it would save your child any kind of pain
- crying at the drop of a hat!
- missing someone when they're in the same room with you
- never not worrying
- feeling a sense of pride over the most amazing gift
- getting to watch someone learn everything with such excitement
- looking forward to each day for the surprises it may hold
well that's all for now...i promise not all my blogs will be mushy! ha whoever is reading don't give up on me! i guess i'm in a mushy place right now;)
i mean just look at that face! how can you not be in love! i just love kissing it!
how sweet is this?!
smiling at his mommy:)